Saturday, October 24, 2009

Random thoughts on lots of things

Its been a big week. Learned a lot - about business, new projects and made new friendships. At age 51, I continue to be amazed at how much growth is still possible! When I taught high school, I thought that much growth occurred between birth and 5 yrs and between about 18 - 23 yrs old - now I'm not so sure - it might even be later in life, or perhaps I'm just slow!

Nationally, I'm enjoying tracking the political and economic landscape. My thoughts? For what they're worth - I believe that the economy is about to get significantly worse. To me, that of course means opportunity. For those of us who are willing to step out of the traditional 40/40/40 plan (work 40 hours/week for 40 years and retire on 40% of what was not enough to begin with!), rewards will be great - but - only if they are willing to work and employ effective systems (and make solid choices.)

Solid choices begin with finding a business to represent and build. I have chosen to build more than one - you can see the links along the left side of my blog - farther down the page. I do this because I believe in multiple income streams and believe in all the companies I "rep". Further, why not have variety in life? With the ability to market to people on (soon) a worldwide basis, you can certainly build more than 1 team!

And...make no mistake - Internet marketing is powerful if you find the right mentors. I'd like to think I have with Jonathan Budd's system. Jonathan is a young man with incredible potential and has helped me immensely in just the few weeks I've been in his system.

So, allow me to wrap up with this - as the economy declines, more people will be willing to step out of their comfort zones and will consider building their own businesses. Internet marketing is becoming a powerful agent through which average individuals can build solid incomes and with the right program(s) - residual income.

If you are not already working with me, I welcome you to contact me and lets talk about how I can best serve you. Servant leadership is a key to success in life!! I would like to be remembered for helping as many people as I can before I leave this current life.

I'd like to begin serving you by sharing this - I'd like to send you a FREE e-copy of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. All I ask is you connect with me by becoming a follower of this blog. As soon as you add yourself as a follower, email me (profsci@gmail.com) and I'll send you your copy of Think and Grow Rich.

With that - have a great day and truly, truly, truly, enjoy life!

Al

1 comment:

  1. Sir, I could not agree with you more Jonathan Budd and his personal friend Katie Freiling are superiour Mentors I follow both closly. Just followed you on twitter and hope you do the same.
    Also if your on facebook you can friend me a facebook.com/ross.joyner and my personal blog is
    http://www.personalbrandingnow.com Great reading here.
    Thanks Ross Joyner

    ReplyDelete